Monday, July 21, 2008

Craft: Book marks from calendar backs..

Calendars can be a great source of craft material. When I was in college.. I used the pages from an old calendar as pictures on my otherwise-dreary walls. I took the back cover and turned them into book marks for all my different school books. This is a very quick & easy craft. =o)



NEEDED:
- Calendar with miniature pictures on back
- Scissors


Here is what the back of each of the above calendars look like:

See how they have mini versions of all the calendar pages in rows? Look at how they are laid out and decide which way you want to cut them (Most calendars I've seen you usually can cut them into rows of 3 or 2).

Here are some bookmarks that I cut out in rows of 4:


Here are some bookmarks that I cut out in rows of 3:


Quick, easy, pretty, and durable. =o)

No comments: