Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random & Ravelry

How neat is this site with all the Muffin Tin snacks & such?

In other news... getting back into knitting again after a long time away. I finally decided to take the plunge (since my birthday is coming up) and ordered the full set of Knit Picks Options Interchangable Needles. It will be so nice to actually be able to do fitted items without worrying about not having the right size for it. My plan is to start on this Honeycomb vest (except with some alteration to knit in the round) in Persimmon Heather Swish DK Yarn.

In other knitting news... finally signed up with Ravelry. It is absolutely fantastic!

In real life... I am now an exlusive pumping veteran. I was only getting about 1 oz of breast milk every 48hrs, so stopped pumping last Wednesday. Although I would have liked to make it to a year.. all in all 8 1/2 months wasn't bad. =o) I'm now trying to put some of that energy into making Avery's foods. Tonight I made some Kiwi- apple. I'm curious to see what she thinks of it. Her favorites right now are Pumpkin Cinnamon & Pumpkin Cinnamon Apple. =o) She will eat every bite of these two.

Okay.. off to stuff diapers. Goodnight. =o)

ETA: Oh yeah! Did I mention that Avery has been chasing the cats?? =o) She's "scooting" around (not quite crawling as she doesn't get up on her knees, but instead does something more like an army crawl & pushing with her feet (looks kind of like climbing on the ground to me.). She's pretty fast at it too. She absolutely L-O-V-E-S the kitties.

No comments: